HOTween has a whole website of his own, where you can find full documentation, tutorials, examples, speed-tests, and also HOTween's Visual Editor.
- SpeedHOTween is VERY fast and reliable.
- Fast scriptingHOTween is built so that code-assist will immediately show you all the available options, while helping you to auto-complete them quickly.
- Multiple update choicesEach tween can be independently set to update at each Update, LateUpdate, FixedUpdate, or to use a special time-independent update.
- SequencesYou can compose a sequence of tweens and animate them in a timeline-like way.
- Powerful controlsA full range of controls: Play, Pause, Reverse, Rewind, Restart, Complete, GoTo, GoToAndPlay.
- CallbacksEasy to set callbacks, to invoke the function of your choice (public, private, static, whatever) when something happens during the animation.
- CoroutinesYou can also use a coroutine to create your tween and just wait for it to complete.
- Curved pathsCreate animations on curved paths, with constant speed based on path length.
- Plus a lot moreGo to HOTween's official website to learn more.
- Daniele Giardini
- HOTween developer
- Code and performance optimizations, advice, ideas for future improvements (not to mention lectures on coding style)
- Dmitriy Yukhanov
- Low level optimizations
- Robert Penner
- Creator of the original ActionScript easing equations
- James Nies
- Developer of the FastDynamicMemberAccessor classes, which HOTween uses to access objects properties faster than with simple Reflection
- andeeee (forum.unity3d.com admin)
- Developer of the CRSpline class, which HOTween partially uses to calculate movement along Catmull-Rom paths