A reference to the game development softwares/plugins/platforms that helped make Stackout.
- Unity 4
- If you're into game-making, there's no need to explain what Unity is: wonderful.
- 2D Toolkit
- My absoolute favorite plugin for making 2D stuff in Unity. Constantly updated, and with great support. For Stackout, I used it through all the interface.
- A leaderbord platform with an easy to use and truly cross-platform API, and it's free! Stackout highscores rely exclusively on it, without any need of custom PHP nor a personal server.
- EasySave 2
- A Unity plugin to save data locally quickly and hassle free. Very intuitive and smart.
- An open-source Unity animation engine I developed more than one year ago. I keep it constantly updated and bug-free and use it a lot, obviously.